aLL is WeLL

aLL is WeLL
EnJoY LiFE! Keep Your Smile!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One Glance

One Glance
By; Angel Tecson

Born sad and broken-hearted
Happiness is so hard to find and guaranteed
Into the field, I ride on a pretty little white horse
Feeling like a princess with a bit of remorse

Sorrow and pain my greatest fear of all
Catch me for once and don't let me fall.
A fall off my horse results in a sadness
I am now in a world of total blackness

Some days I feel like packin’
Sayin’ goodbye to all weighin’ so heavy on me
Don’t know where I’ll be goin’
But can’t stay here, luck’s run out on me
One good chance left to make it
Can’t waste it now, things aren’t workin’ here for me

"May every day be dark and stormy for this one girl!"
Says Depression
"May all her emotions be acts of aggression!"
Depression, creeping towards me black ghostly figure, ruby red eyes
Looking down on me with such hatred and despise

No comments:

Post a Comment