aLL is WeLL

aLL is WeLL
EnJoY LiFE! Keep Your Smile!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Need You, Uncle Nemy

I Need You, Uncle Nemy

By: Angel Vic S. Tecson

I almost made it, in this world, uncle.

So far my experience has been very good.

I feel like this is partly your will.

Need to grow up and be mature.

I really love you and the things you do;

You don't know how much I'm going to need you.

I don't want any clothes, or your money.

The support and care is already enough for me.

You thought me that life is beautiful-

Full of challenges, mixtures of ups and downs.

Need to tango around to achieve one’s goal.

Aim high for it’s free, you believe that I have it.

And told me that it is mine and mine alone?

All I want is your LOVE... if it's no bother.     

No comments:

Post a Comment