aLL is WeLL

aLL is WeLL
EnJoY LiFE! Keep Your Smile!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A letter to God


A letter to God

I need you! I know you are here. I can see you:
You’re the light that allows me to see. I can hear you:
You speak through my voice. I can feel you:
You are the power that works my hands.

You’re working for me, even when I do not recognize your ways. You are working, even if I do not recognize your deeds. You are with me, even if I forget you. You are with me, Even in those moments when I fell most alone.

Only in my mind can I separate you. You are with me,
Even in my pain, you are with me; you are with me when
I pray and when I do not pray. You are in me and me in you. You are always with me.

Even if I fail to find you, you never stop to find me.
On my own, I can do nothing, but you can do all things. You are everything. Even if I cannot see the good, the good is there, Because you love me, my beloved, and thank you for being here always.


-Angel Vic S. Tecson-

No comments:

Post a Comment